Our Response to COVID-19
We recognize this is a difficult time for our community due to the Coronavirus outbreak, and we want to reassure our patients that every decision we make is done with the best interests of our patients, our employees, and our community in mind.
In accordance with the CDC, ADA, State and local dental association recommendations, we have decided to temporarily stop all nonessential or non-emergency dental care. We will remain available for emergency dental care services on a case-by-case basis.
- Severe toothaches or pain in the mouth
- Swelling in the face or gums
- Trauma or extreme dental injury
- An infection in the gums or teeth
- Bleeding in the mouth that cannot be stopped